Designs are becoming more complex all the time. Media is becoming richer, combining greater resolutions and complex visual effects. Scientific visualization and compute problems are larger than ever. VR is changing entertainment, design, engineering, architecture, and medicine. And customers want to validate designs, rehearse procedures, and visualize problems—interacting with them naturally and at scale. The Quadro P6000 is the most advanced professional graphics solution ever created, combining the latest GPU, memory, and display technologies to deliver breakthrough performance and capabilities. Professionals across of range of industries can now create their most complex designs, solve the most challenging visualization problems, and experience their creations in the most detailed, lifelike VR environments.
P6000 Performance and Features
The Quadro P6000, powered by NVIDIA Pascal architecture, provides the power and performance required by the most demanding visual computing workflows.
- This next-generation graphics card delivers up to 80% more visualization performance than the NVIDIA Maxwell™-based Quadro M6000 24GB.
- Ultra-fast GDDR5X on-board graphics memory provides nearly twice the memory bandwidth of the previous generation. 24 GB of GDDR5X memory means that customers can work with larger models, scenes, and assemblies with improved interactive manipulation performance during design, visualization, and simulation.
- VR-specific Pascal GPU features significantly improve imaging performance for the most detailed, lifelike VR experiences possible.
- Tuned and tested drivers with support for the latest releases of OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan™, and NVIDIA CUDAR ensure compatibility with the latest versions of professional applications. This lets you take advantage of their rich set of features and capabilities.
- Creation and playback of HDR video is made possible with dual H.264 & HEVC encode engines and one H.264 & HEVC decode engine.
P6000 Visual Workspace
The Quadro P6000 combines the most advanced display technologies and ecosystem interfaces to provide the ultimate visual workspace for maximum productivity.
- With support for DisplayPort 1.4, the P6000 can drive resolutions of up to 8K (7680x4320) @ 30 Hz from a single cable. The latest DisplayPort standard enables deep color 120 Hz 4K displays and high-definition 32-channel audio. You can combine up to four Quadro GPUs in one system to simplify the deployment of display walls or other immersive display environments. DisplayPort 1.4 offers HDR color support, enabling brighter displays, more saturated colors and greater than 10,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
- A single P6000 supports up to four 5K (5120x2880) @ 60 H displays.
- The NVIDIA VRWorks™ suite of APIs, libraries, and engines enables developers to create amazing virtual reality experiences. VR-ready support for HMD displays lets developers and end users more efficiently build and experience their virtual creations.
- Advanced multi-display technologies such as Quadro Sync II, Quadro Mosaic, and Quadro Warp/Blend give you a robust way to perform image synchronization and resolution scaling of a synchronized display surface with multiple projectors or displays.
- NVIDIA nView workspace manager offers intuitive window management, multiple desktops, and application management that let you spread work across a single large display or multiple displays.
- Enhance the analysis and visualization of design, engineering, and digital-content creation workflows with Stereoscopic 3D display from a wide range of devices. These include 3D TVs and NVIDIA 3D VisionR or 3D Vision Pro-capable displays, projectors, or mobile workstations.