Sunix PCI Express 2 External 1394B + 1 Internal. 1 External. 1394A port Card
Part No PCIE-FWB
Weight 0.00 kg
PCI Express is the next revolution in I/O interconnect standards that will
deliver the bandwidth and features required by PCs, consumer electronics and
communications devices. The architecture is a cost-effective, low-pin count, and
point-to-point technologies offering maximum bandwidth, reducing cost and design
complexity and enabling smaller form factors. This card is the best solution for
IEEE 1394 b/a FireWire PCI Express and the interface has a potential transfer
rates of 2.5 Gbps using a single-lane (or x1) PCI Express link.
FWB3414 provides high performance serial I/O standard of FireWire 800
technology. The FireWire 800 implementation of the IEEE 1394b standard supports
transfer speeds up to 800 Mbps and device distances can now be up to 100 meters.
IEEE 1394b PCI Express host card is particularly great for use with FireWire 800
multimedia peripheral and fully backward compatible with IEEE 1394a FireWire 400
devices, such as digital video (DV) camcorders, external enclosure.
* Supports PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.1.
* Single-lane ( x1) PCI Express throughput rates up to 2.5 Gbps.
* Compliant with 1394 Open Host Controller Interface Ver1.1.
* Supports data transfer rates of 100, 200, 400 and 800Mbps.
* Provides 3 external and 1 sharing internal FireWire ports.
* Built-in 4-pin power connector for receiving extra power supply from system.
* Fully compliant with IEEE P1394b and backwards supports 1394a-2000 as well as
* Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering
down the system.
* Works with various types of 1394 devices including DV camcorders, hard disk
drives, removable drives, CD-RWs, DVD-ROMs and other 1394 audio/video devices.
* Support Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Sever2003, Linux and MAC G5 operation